2023 Bi-Annual Health & Fitness Network Report – Indonesia
As a valued GapMaps client, we are pleased to share our 2023 Bi-Annual Retail Network Report for Indonesia’s Health & Fitness Centre Sector.
GapMaps brings unique insights and key trends into the changing competitive landscape. Further in-depth analysis can be undertaken within the GapMaps Live platform, updated quarterly to provide the latest view of Health & Fitness Centre locations across all tracked brands.
Key Location Insights into Indonesia’s Health & Fitness Centre Industry
• Six major gym brands are tracked by GapMaps within Indonesia with a combined network of over 150 locations.
• All six brands have 10 or more fitness centre locations within Indonesia.
• Fit Hub has the largest network with 67 locations, over 40 of which are in the Greater Jakarta area.
• Celebrity Fitness, Anytime Fitness and F45 are the next largest brands with a majority of locations also within Greater Jakarta.
• There is very little penetration outside of the top Tier 1a cities, with only select locations opened by the larger networks outside of these five cities.
If you have a GapMaps Live subscription, you can login to GapMaps Live to get the latest view of competitor and reference brand locations across India to help you make faster, smarter and more surer decisions.