2023 Bi-Annual Health & Fitness Network Report – India
We are pleased to share our 2023 Bi-Annual Retail Network Report for India’s Health & Fitness Centre Sector.
GapMaps brings unique insights and key trends into the changing competitive landscape. Further in-depth analysis can be undertaken within the GapMaps Live platform, updated quarterly to provide the latest view of Health & Fitness Centre locations across all tracked brands.
Key Location Insights into India’s Health & Fitness Centre Industry
• Eight major Gym brands are tracked by GapMaps within India with a combined network of over 630 locations.
• Gold’s Gym is currently the largest gym brand within India with over 190 locations.
• Cult.Fit and Anytime Fitness are the next leading brands behind Gold’s with 180 and 123 locations respectively.
• Anytime Fitness’ network is a lot more Greater Delhi centric than Gold’s Gym and Cult.Fit who do not rely on the largest three clusters as much.
• Penetration is limited outside of Tier 1 Cities, with Gold’s Gym only in 17% of the 75 Tier 2 Cities and 4% of the Tier 3 Cities
If you have a GapMaps Live subscription, you can login to GapMaps Live to get the latest view of competitor and reference brand locations across India to help you make faster, smarter and more surer decisions.